This is the privacy notice of https://www.feelgoodentertainment.co.uk. In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to Feel Good Entertainment Ltd
When accessing the https://www.feelgoodentertainment.co.uk/ website, will learn certain information about you during your visit.
This is a notice to inform you of the Feel Good Entertainment Ltd policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
- Feel Good Entertainment Ltd takes seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- Feel Good Entertainment Ltd undertakes to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with the UK, & English law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data.
- Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
- COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Feel Good Entertainment Ltd may collect personally identifiable information, when you visit our website on https://www.feelgoodentertainment.co.uk. We collect information such as your:
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
https://www.feelgoodentertainment.co.uk/ may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you.
We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Feel Good Entertainment Ltd encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Feel Good Entertainment Ltd so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Feel Good Entertainment Ltd is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Feel Good Entertainment website.
- WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHY?
We may collect information about you directly from you, as well as automatically through your use of our Site or Services.
- Information We Collect Directly from You. In order to get a price and availability quote you must provide your First name, Last name, email address. We may collect information directly from you as a data subject through third party integrators.
- Information We Collect Automatically: We may automatically collect the following information about your use of our Site via Google Analytics including the length of time you visit our Site and your movement through our Site.
Unlike information we receive through a customer’s use of salesforce webform, we may combine this information above with other information that we have collected about you, including, where applicable, your username, customer/employer name, your full name and password.
- IP ADDRESSES
IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as “traffic data” so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you.
- EMAIL POLICIES
We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third-party individual, government agency, or company at any time unless strictly compelled to do so by law.
We will use your e-mail address solely to provide timely information.
We will maintain the information you send via e-mail in accordance with applicable laws.
- WE DO NOT SELL, RENT OR LEASE ITS CUSTOMER LISTS TO THIRD PARTIES.
Feel Good Entertainment Ltd may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to the third party. Feel Good Entertainment Ltd may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Feel Good Entertainment Ltd, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Feel Good Entertainment Ltd will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Feel Good Entertainment Ltd or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Feel Good Entertainment Ltd; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Feel Good Entertainment Ltd, or the public.
- THE BASES ON WHICH WE PROCESS INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
The law requires us to determine under which of six defined bases we process different categories of your personal information, and to notify you of the basis for each category.
If a basis on which we process your personal information is no longer relevant, then we shall immediately stop processing your data.
If the basis changes, then if required by law Feel Good Entertainment Ltd shall notify you of the change and of any new basis under which we have determined that we can continue to process your information.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 without parental consent, unless permitted by law. If we learn that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete it in accordance with applicable law.
- DATA UNDER EU GDPR COMPLIANCE
Here at Feel Good Entertainment Ltd we respect and value the right to privacy. We are also consumers and know that it is our responsibility to build a company that protects consumer privacy. All of our and services are designed to protect privacy and personal data of consumers.
Feel Good Entertainment Ltd is considered a “data processor” under the guidelines of the GDPR. Our customers are primarily considered to be “data controllers”, and are responsible for meeting additional privacy or consent gathering requirements for their individual use case.
- INFORMATION WE PROCESS BECAUSE WE HAVE A CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATION WITH YOU
When you use our website, you agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us.
In order to carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information.
We may use it in order to:
- verify your identity for security purposes
- provide you with our services
- provide you with suggestions and advice on services and how to obtain the most from using our website
Feel Good Entertainment Ltd processes this information on the basis there is a contract between us, or that you have requested we use the information before we enter into a legal contract.
Additionally, we may aggregate this information in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor our performance with respect to a particular service we provide. If we use it for this purpose, you as an individual will not be personally identifiable.
We shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
- INFORMATION WE PROCESS WITH YOUR CONSENT
Through certain actions when otherwise there is no contractual relationship between us, such as when you browse our website or ask us to provide you more information about our business, including our products and services, you provide your consent to us to process information that may be personal information.
Sometimes you might give your consent implicitly, such as when you send us a message by e-mail to which you would reasonably expect us to reply.
Except where you have consented to our use of your information for a specific purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally. We may aggregate it in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor the performance of a particular page on our website.
If you have given us explicit permission to do so, we may from time to time pass your name and contact information to selected associates whom we consider may provide services or products you would find useful.
Feel Good Entertainment Ltd continues to process your information on this basis until you withdraw your consent or it can be reasonably assumed that your consent no longer exists.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by instructing us. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use our website or our services further.
- INFORMATION WE PROCESS FOR THE PURPOSES OF LEGITIMATE INTERESTS
Feel Good Entertainment Ltd may process information on the basis there is a legitimate interest, either to you or to us, of doing so.
Where we process your information on this basis, we do after having given careful consideration to:
- whether the same objective could be achieved through other means
- whether processing (or not processing) might cause you harm
- whether you would expect us to process your data, and whether you would, in the round, consider it reasonable to do so
For example, we may process your data on this basis for the purposes of:
- record-keeping for the proper and necessary administration of our [organisational or business]
- responding to unsolicited communication from you to which we believe you would expect a response
- protecting and asserting the legal rights of any party
- insuring against or obtaining professional advice that is required to manage [organisational or business] risk
- protecting your interests where we believe we have a duty to do so
- INFORMATION WE PROCESS BECAUSE WE HAVE A LEGAL OBLIGATION UNDER GDPR COMPLIANCE
Feel Good Entertainment Ltd is subject to the law like everyone else. Sometimes, we must process your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation.
For example, we may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.
This may include your personal information.
- WE DO NOT SPECIFICALLY USE THIS INFORMATION EXCEPT TO ALLOW IT TO BE DISPLAYED OR SHARED.
We do store it, and we reserve a right to use it in the future in any way we decide.
Once your information enters the public domain, we have no control over what any individual third party may do with it. Feel Good Entertainment Ltd and its website accept no responsibility for their actions at any time.
Provided your request is reasonable and there is no legal basis for us to retain it, then at our discretion we may agree to your request to delete personal information that you have posted. You can make a request by contacting us at [email protected].
- HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
- Affiliates. We may disclose the information we collect to our affiliates or subsidiaries; however, if we do so, their use and disclosure of such information will be subject to this Policy.
- Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected to the other company.
- In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- To Protect Us and Others. We also may disclose the information we collect where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or this Policy, or as evidence in litigation in which Feel Good Entertainment Ltd is involved.
- SENDING A MESSAGE TO OUR SUPPORT TEAM
When you contact us, whether by telephone, through our website or by e-mail, we collect the data you have given to us in order to reply with the information you need.
We record your request and our reply in order to increase the efficiency of our [business / organisation].
We do not keep any personally identifiable information associated with your message, such as your name or email address.
Feel Good Entertainment Ltd keeps personally identifiable information associated with your message, such as your name and email address so as to be able to track our communications with you to provide a high-quality service.
Our system does not store any content that could potentially identify an individual. We have built our platform to aggregate and analyse data collected in real-time, without any biometric being saved. Feel Good Entertainment Ltd provides this service to its customers and partners in countries across the world.
- USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Feel Good Entertainment Ltd collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
We may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Feel Good Entertainment Ltd and its affiliates. We may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
No such information is personally identifiable to you.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information in order to:
- To inform you about services and/or events which we feel may interest you where you have assented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To enable us to evaluate, improve and develop our website and its services;
- To inform you about changes to our website and services;
- To customise your experience;
- To troubleshoot problems and resolve disputes; and
- To discover and defend ourselves against error, fraud and other reprehensible activities
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. However, Feel Good Entertainment Ltd may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you use our website. We solely advise you to print a copy for your records.