FEEL GOOD ENTERTAINMENT LTD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By accessing the website at https://www.feelgoodentertainment.co.uk, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- BY USING THE SITE AND THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
These Terms and Conditions May Change
Additional Terms and Conditions May Apply
The disclaimers, terms and conditions on these pages are of general application and may be supplemented by additional policies, procedures, disclaimers, guidelines, rules, terms or conditions of specific application disclosed by Feel Good Entertainment Ltd, including on any particular page of this Site or through the Services, or through a registration process or other means. In the event of a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any additional policies, procedures, disclaimers, guidelines, rules, terms or conditions of specific application, the additional policies, procedures, disclaimers, guidelines, rules, terms or conditions of specific application shall control.
Termination of Services for Non-compliance
If you do not comply with the Terms and Conditions at any time, we reserve the right to terminate, limit, or otherwise alter your access to the Site or the Services.
We May Discontinue or Alter Any Aspect of the Site or the Services.
We may discontinue or alter any aspect of the Site or the Services, including, but not limited to, (i) restricting the time the Site or the Services are available, (ii) restricting the amount of use permitted, and (iii) restricting or terminating your right to use the Site or the Services, at our sole discretion and without prior notice or liability.
- USE LICENCE
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Feel Good Entertainment’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Feel Good Entertainment’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Feel Good Entertainment Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- AUTHORISED USERS
- RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF SITE CONTENT
All content and materials contained in this Site or made available through the Service (“Content”), are protected by United Kingdom and international trademark and copyright laws, are owned or controlled by Feel Good Entertainment Ltd, and must only be used for certain approved purposes as established by Feel Good Entertainment Ltd. You may only view or download Content from this Site for your own use or as otherwise expressly authorised by Feel Good Entertainment Ltd.
No Reproduction / Distribution
The reproduction, duplication, distribution (including by way of e-mail, facsimile or other electronic means), publication, modification, copying or transmission of material available on or through this Site or the Services is STRICTLY PROHIBITED without the prior written consent of Feel Good Entertainment Ltd or unless expressly permitted by this Site or the Services. This includes, without limitation, any application, text, graphics, logos, photographs, audio or video material or stills from audiovisual material available on this Site by Feel Good Entertainment Ltd. The copying posting, linking, or other use of Content from this Site or the Services on any other website or networked computer environment is similarly prohibited. Requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials found on this Site or the Service can be made by contacting Feel Good Entertainment Ltd in writing at the address listed below.
The trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names (collectively the “Trademarks”) of Feel Good Entertainment Ltd or any third party displayed on the Site or on content available through the Site may not be used unless authorised by the trademark owner. All Trademarks not owned by us that appear on the Site or on or through the Site’s services, if any, are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without our written permission or that of the third-party rights holder. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site is strictly prohibited.
Third Party Rights
Trademarks, service marks, logos and icons owned by third parties are the property of those respective third parties. Feel Good Entertainment Ltd and affiliates do not warrant or represent that your use of the Content will not infringe the rights of third parties.
We are an independent entertainment booking agency. We do not act as management for the names listed on this site. The listing of a name or photograph on this site in no way implies any form of management or representation. We have used our best efforts to choose only free images, should any copyright have been accidentally infringed just let us know and we’ll rectify immediately. All Artists listed are known to be generally available for private and corporate performances, public appearances, Marketing & PR campaigns or speaking engagements.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Company, its affiliates, and its and their directors, officers, employees and agents harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising in any way from any content or other material you place on the Site, or your breach or violation of the law or of these Terms and Conditions. Company reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with Company’s defence of such claim.
In addition to any other method of termination or suspension provided for in these Terms and Conditions, Feel Good Entertainment reserves the right to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site or the Site’s services at any time. Further, you agree that Feel Good Entertainment shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination or suspension of your access to the Site or any part thereof, removal of Content. Any such termination, suspension or cancellation shall not affect any right or relief to which Feel Good Entertainment may be entitled at law or in equity. Upon any such termination, suspension or cancellation, you shall terminate all use of the Site, the Services and any Content and you will not be entitled to any refund of any fees or other charges, if any, paid in connection with such use.
If any provision under these Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such an invalid or unenforceable provision shall be severed and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the other valid and enforceable provisions.
- COPYRIGHT NOTICES
If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website (and such description must be reasonably sufficient to enable Company to find the alleged infringing material);
- your address, telephone number and email address;
- a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Notice of claims of copyright infringement should be provided to Company’s Copyright Agent at [email protected]
- CONTACT US
For further information or to contact us with questions, concerns, or comments, you may email us at the email in the footer of our website or visit our Contact Us page. Although we will, in most circumstances, be able to receive your email or other information provided through the Site, we do not guarantee that it will receive all such email or other information timely and accurately. We shall not be legally obligated to read, act on, or respond to any such email or other information.